Because if Steve McQueen was a zombie, we’d ALL be… Fucked.
- Speaking of zombies, after two weeks of playing Skyrim and wallowing in our own filth, NWK is back for some face time with its five readers!
- Speaking of zombies, the Zombie Sonics are in the NBA Finals.
- I’m not mad at their players
- I’m not mad at their fans
- I’m not even mad at Clay Bennett…
- ..but Howard Schultz and David Stern can rot in hell.
- Seriously though, despite my belief that no one should waste their time being a victim, it makes me very sad to see what we could have had.
- All of this being said, Thunder or Heat…. uuuugh
- Dream match-up from a basketball perspective
- Fuck-my-life from an over-invested Seattle sports fan perspective
- Thunder a better team. Heat more to lose. If you’re going to do it, just do it, Lebron.
- Speaking of zombies, if there were a zombie apocalypse, I choose Ibaka. Durant a close second due to his birdlike body that will seem unpleasing to the zombie onslaught.
- Northwest Kingdome Decree of the Day: “Rock of Ages. Possibly the douchiest looking movie ever. Save our Baldwin.”
Zombie Smoak with a 2-run blast!
- Speaking of zombies, the Mariners rose from the dead with a no-hitter, a 21 run game and a young nucleus showing promise… then returned to Safeco. (I know the no-hitter was at home, just go with it.)
- Seager, Montero and Saunders (don’t worry, Ackley will be fine) are showing real signs of life as the future of the Mariners’ lineup
- You said not to be worried about Felix. You said he’ll be fine. Is it the weight loss? Is he injured? Is it years of wear on his young arm? Is it ME??? WHAT IS GOING ON WITH FELIX DAMN-IT!!!!
- Man, so glad we are going to be able to flip Chone Figgins and Brandon League for top-notch prospects… #lifeindenial.
- Speaking of zombies from Canada, Michael Saunders is back from the dead. Wait… not sure if back really works.
- Speaking of zombies, Jamie Moyer just… won’t… die! …or hit 73 on the radar.
- NWK twitter moment of the day…
- Speaking of Zombies…
- Speaking of zombies, I miss the NFL. (I never said there were rules to this crap I write.)
God speed to you all. I’ll see you in hell.
Posted on June 13, 2012 by